New Feature: VodPod Video Links

PryorTypically, like most people, I’m somewhere between the Luddites and the bleeding edge of technological development. I now frequent YouTube but it took me two years to acquire the requisite software to access it. However, now active I’ve utilised the ability to connect direct to my favourite clips and films from this site.

Look down the right hand side of the site for click-throughs for boxing related items from Archie Moore’s amazing comeback versus Yvon Durelle to Homer Simpson’s challenge to facsimile of Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis’ greatest knockouts to Richard Pryor revisiting a playful spar with Ali. I’ll be adding new, fresh clips as I discover them. If you have any recommendations don’t hesitate to email me and I’ll add them to the archive.

My thanks to my mate Andrew for the link to Richard Pryor – he finds them while getting wasted on Vodka in Moscow. He’ll return to tell all he’s a more rounded individual from his travels of course, assuring everyone that sitting in his darkened room getting notched on cheap alcohol was an enlightening experience and far better than sitting at home in Blighty getting blasted while surfing the net. The difference is massive, he assures me.

Advertisements

6 Comments Add yours

1. Andrew says:

Was it me who pointed you in the direction of Pryor, you blogging Borges?

2. David Payne says:

It certainly was my good man. I laughed out loud at it.

3. Andrew says:

Then I demand that you edit your article to mention me. Trojan horse hung Andrew Mullinder would do.

In all seriousness, I spend far too long surfing youtube and will proveide you with plenty of links.

Nice to see content coming back, by the way.

4. Andrew says:

And here’s a belter to start you off.

A legendary match between Thomas ‘The Motor City Cobra’ Hearns and Harry Greb.

5. Andrew says:

And here’s another belter. The story of Meldrick Taylor. I’ve given you part 1 of 3, I’ll trust you, sir, to find the rest.

I have to admit, I’m sitting here, at 4.30 in the morning, in my Moscow abode while my beloved sleeps, drinking Weissbier I’ve bought from the local 24 hour produkti and watching youtube videos.

Now, where’s that article on the front page about the solitary nature of boxing fans.

6. David Payne says:

I’ll take a peak when I get a minute.